
Today Bill and I went to OP KS to watch my niece in her cheer competition. We drove past Wal-Mart in Independence and I commented that I didn't like that Wal-Mart store. I was reminded that we have so many choices. As americans we have 2-3 choices of the same store within minutes of us.
In Zambia Africa there is no store, we had to drive to Kitwee, a 45 minute drive, to the Shoprite.
There was no Shopwrong down the street to go to if we didn't like the Shoprite.
I was just reminded of how much we complaine as spoiled Americans. We need to be more thankful.
2 comments:
Amen! We are truly blessed! We need to be more thankful...less complaining! Praise God for all His many blessings!
you are so very correct. we should just be thankful as we have just had thanksgiving time and are on the way to christmas. I hope all that read this are thankful for all that the LORD are GOD Blesses us with daily. and to think,pray for and help those that are without.
Post a Comment