
Some times in our lives we have to re-learn lessons because we forget...
Most recently God brought me to a passage in the book of Nehemiah chapter 2:6
And the king said unto me,(the queen also sitting by him,) For how long shall thy journey be? and when will thou return? So it pleased the king to send; me and set him a time.
The king was asking questions to one of his servants and sending him on a journey...
At the time I read this I was struggling with some things. I had asked the Lord to give me direction. I really thought it was random that this information about the queen was just plopped right in the middle of this passage.... There is no other mention of the queen before or after this....
God showed me that my job as the wife/ friend/ ministry partner/ servant/ leader... is to stand by my husband regardless of what he is doing... I am to be by his side supporting him and praying him through his every decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment