Faith…
How did we choose this as a middle name for our oldest daughter Jordin?
It was a long, long time ago in a far away land called Peru where God planted a seed... a mustard seed in my heart and asked me to walk by FAITH to find our children to adopt
& make them part of our forever family!
How did we choose this as a middle name for our oldest daughter Jordin?
It was a long, long time ago in a far away land called Peru where God planted a seed... a mustard seed in my heart and asked me to walk by FAITH to find our children to adopt
& make them part of our forever family!
The moment I said YES God, I will follow... my
head began spinning & as all or most women do, I thought of names....&
I made a proclamation at that moment in time that our child's name would
contain FAITH in it to memorialize the first & many steps of faith it has
taken us to find our daughters.
I often tell Jordin the story of why her middle name is FAITH & that we found her by following & obeying God's direction & instructions, believing what we could not see until we found you two!
If we would have disobeyed ...we may have never found her & her sissy.
I often tell Jordin the story of why her middle name is FAITH & that we found her by following & obeying God's direction & instructions, believing what we could not see until we found you two!
If we would have disobeyed ...we may have never found her & her sissy.
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment