Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today's Thoughts continued..



Yesterday morning this thought came to me and really has blown my mind... God sent Jesus to Earth to seek and to save the lost (Luke 19:[10] "For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.") Jesus suffered and died, was buried & rose again the third day, according to the scriptures (I Corinthians 15:1-4)


Jesus returned to sit at the right hand of God. When Jesus left the Earth we inherited the ministry of preaching the Gospel to the ends of the Earth.... Mark 16: [15] "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

God has trusted us to carry the same message that He sent His Son here to die for!!!! I am again reminded of just how valuable God views us, even when we do not see ourselves as valuable! God has trusted us to proclaim His message, how often do I choose to proclaim my message and not His?

No comments: