Constantly I find my self going up and down this mental/emotional rollercoaster of being very confident of my relationship with Christ and no wavering of my God & that He is real and really working all over all the time. Then I find myself wondering if God is real and wandering away from my Jesus… not talking to Him & not reading the Word, then God allows something to come across my path that causes me to KNOW He is who He says He is!
This morning I found myself in that doubting phase again, and believing I have no self worth. God gently reminded me of the value that He placed on my life and the lives of EVERY human in existence, past, present, & future IS so high that it cost God the life of His only Son. That makes EVERYONE’S worth of VERY HIGH PRICE! Can you believe that God values you SO much!
The next time I start to doubt my worth for any reason in this world or the worth of ANY other human being, I must remember the HIGH price that God has already paid for the WORLD.
John.3 [16] “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
1John.4 [11] “Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.”

No comments:
Post a Comment