Pondering this...
On 7-7-11 we signed our licenses as foster parents and requested our names be entered into consideration for the very girls who are sleeping in their beds in OUR house right now... : )
From hope to reality.
I should have KNOWN at the time we signed those papers that there was no doubt they would be ours... God finished his work of creation on the 7th day, and he gave us '2' 7's for 2 girls!!! Oh me of little faith, how could I have ever doubted! Oh and He rested... we could have been resting all this time in the confidence that God was leading us... we never gave up!
However did considered backing out in the beginning when there was another person who had already petitioned for their adoption and they had even put up thousands of dollars.
We only considered dropping out so they could have a permanent home sooner but we just couldn't let go...something in us was urging to keep on fighting!
I just kept calling and calling and calling- I think that was my pushing part of this delivery! Pushing paper work, pushing e-mails and phone calls...it was ALL worth it!
SO excited for Thursday, can't sleep for re-living the past year and a half of pursuing God's plan for our lives and here we are.
Wow...just sayin!
Good night now!
No comments:
Post a Comment