Friday, January 20, 2012

Funny lil Baby

So, here's a funny story for today!
 Last night baby J was crying so went to check on her to find that she had attempted to take off her jammies. She must have got cold because she wasn't even awake while she was crying. I found her laying on her back un-covered and sipper all the way down!
They are the zip up footy kind, lately she has been practicing the snap and zipper, maybe I should have stopped her but I thought she was doing a good job learning!
So I zipped her back up and snuggled her up, in the dark. Daddy came in to get her back to sleep, by the time I got her put back together she was awake and not happy. Daddy has the gift... baby whisperer!
I really thought this was so funny until this morning... she woke up and we were having our morning snuggle time and during this I noticed my baby didn't smell like my sweet baby especially since having her bath before bed last night... a little later baby J is pulling at her diaper, so mommy investigates... something isn't right here... lets go change that dipe dipe I say to baby J, and off we go to the changing table...
LO AND BEHOLD...she had unfastened one side of her diaper in the attempt to undress herself and I must had not noticed that when I re-dressed her in the dark... so baby and bedding were covered in pee pee, all night long...
Oh what a morning... so we had another bath and washed all the bedding!
I had to laugh...
Now baby will be sleeping in a onezie under her jammies from now on! Smart little stinker will have that figured out next!
Next time I will be checking the diaper! lol Oh and I blame Mema and Papa for the diaper training... she was doing that on a baby doll at their house just the other day!!! ha ha ha



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE !!!