Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spinning~Spinning~Spinning

Wow... my head is spinning... don't know what to do first, plan a party or write a story... so many thoughts and memories flooding my mind of these past 14 weeks and of what future looks like.

Bill and I are In our 20th year of marriage...

Went from Peru for the first time in 2009 to the call of adoption in Peru (2010) to parents of two super awesome girls in 2011/2012!
 I never had this planned for my future but... God did... and this is His best for us!
When I remember that these girls are God's best... and God's plan for our life it really makes the hard times much easier to handle and it makes me smile so big on the inside when I look at them... I just love to watch them do what they do... and listen to how they talk and play with their dolls and toys, it gives me insight to how I am doing as a mommy... so funny, Big J likes to try and be Mommy to lil J, and she talks to her like I do... "No no honey" very cute! She tries to give her kisses on her head like I do and lil J just runs from her...
Lil J tries to dress her babies and cook on the stove like mommy. They are just very cute and fun to observe... Is this the way God looks at us??! I think so... I believe it!

God has given us these gifts because they need us, something about us is what God has ordered for their lives and for ours.
I always said I wanted God's best for my life... it's not always what we expect and sometimes we struggle with seeing His hand in it, but oh man... God...  I KNOW... WE KNOW... YOUR HAND IS ALL OVER THIS!
Come on January 26th!!! Lets seal this deal with your promise!
Eph_1:13In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!

Anonymous said...

HAVE TO SEE FOR MYSELF. CUTE eeeeeeeeeee!!!